|AGA Boston Chapter Online
The AGA Boston Chapter offers online CPE
programs in areas of interest to professionals
in the government financial management
community, including training on fraud,
auditing, and ethics. All of the chapter’s online
CPE programs employ the highest quality
video production and webcast technology.
To view the chapter’s entire online
CPE catalog, please visit:
AGA Boston Online Course Catalogue
Check back often for updates to the catalogue.
Please contact Ben Howe if you have any
questions about the chapter’s online programs.
For customer support related to any of the
online programs available in the chapter’s
catalogue, please contact customer support at
(877) 602-9877 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Are you looking for some quality CPEs at an affordable cost?
The Boston Chapter has added replay dates for the chapter’s summer and fall replay
The chapter’s 2017 Annual "Many Faces of Fraud" Training [FRAUD SEMINAR], which was
conducted originally on October 12, 2017, will be shown this summer, as well as the chapter’s
2018 “Winter Seminar on Internal Controls and Risk Assessment” [WINTER SEMINAR],
which was conducted on January 18, 2018. Both programs will offer seven (7) CPEs.
You can sign up for these seminars at https://agaboston.ce21.com/
The cost to participate in these virtual events is $100 for AGA members and $150 for non-
The replay program schedule (including two Saturdays in July) is as follows:
• Thursday, June 21 - Fall Fraud Seminar
• Thursday, June 28 - Winter Seminar
• Saturday, July 14 - Fall Fraud Seminar
• Saturday, July 28 - Winter Seminar
• Thursday, August 16 - Fall Fraud Seminar
• Thursday, August 23 - Winter Seminar
• Friday, September 14 - Fall Fraud Seminar
• Friday, September 28 - Winter Seminar